Exceptional design on an extraordinary space.
The Allan Custom Homes difference:
Beauty meets functionality
When it comes to our custom-built homes, we not only value a high-end visual aesthetic, we also value functionality. This means our custom-built homes are created with energy efficiency in mind; from LED lighting to Energy Start rated windows, we’ve got you covered.
Custom-built homes built right.
Down to every detail.
Many people think choosing to custom-build home is more costly— that’s not always the case! You’re the homeowner, so you have control over what your money is spent on. If there are specific aspects that are important to you, such as energy efficiency or marble counter tops, you have the ability to spend more money in those areas while cutting back in areas that are less important to you and your family. Our home-builder and CEO, Paul Brundell, thinks of everything. He understands his job is personal and it’s his mission to make sure your home fits every single one of you, and your family’s, needs. That’s why we offer FREE one-on-one consultations for first-time builders.
Are you interested in a custom-built home?
Still thinking it over? Here are some questions to consider before pursuing a custom-built home:
- What does your budget look like and how would you like to allocate it?
- Do you have the time and patience to commit to building your own house?
- What home features are most important to you and your family?
- What construction materials would you like the home composed of?
- Do you have a lot chosen you would like to build on?
- What are your home’s performance standards?