Looking for a new sustainable home?
Browse through some of our brand new, recently built, sustainable home projects. Our high-quality, high-performance homes are all Zero Energy Ready. Take a look through our available homes and reach out to us if you see one that sparks your interest.
We don’t just build houses, we build homes.
When we build these sustainable homes, we go beyond the architecture — we look at the human side of homes. We keep the future homeowner in mind from start to finish in order to create a space that’s both functional, yet familiar, like any other new construction home on the market. That’s what makes our homes unique; they’re contemporary when it comes to energy conservation while maintaining a classic look that will make any family feel right at home.
What comes with these homes?
All of our sustainable homes come with various baseline features and amenities. It’s our goal to make your home as energy efficient as possible while creating a timeless look you’ll enjoy for years to come. Below is a list highlighting a few of the baseline features that come with all of our sustainable homes:
- Ranch-style home with 1,614 square feet of living space
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths
- 3 car, 862 square foot, attached garage with a floor drain
- Kitchen island with eat-in breakfast bar
- Marble bathroom vanity tops
- Main floor laundry with a wash basin
- Covered front porch
- Rear privacy patio
- Solar panel ready
- In-floor heating system with 95% high-efficiency natural gas boiler
- High-efficiency LED lighting
- Energy Star rated windows and sliding door
- Energy Star stainless steel dishwasher
- Oven range stainless steel microwave with a built-in vent
- Stainless steel electric range
View our recent homes
- #1 Sullivan Street – West Branch, Iowa
- #2 802 Windam Drive – Solon, Iowa
- #3 800 Windam Drive – Solon, Iowa
- #4 Mehaffey Bridge Road – Solon, Iowa
- #5 700 Dorchester Place NE – Cedar Rapids, Iowa (SOLD)
- #6 Quail Ridge Road – Center Point, Iowa
- #7 Sugar Bottom Road – Solon, Iowa