Farmhouse charm with a modern touch
Do you love the charm of your current home but need to make some updates? We’ve got you covered. We’ll help make all of your luxury home remodel dreams come true. A luxury home remodel is a great way add a breath of fresh air to your current home. Not only does it add a modern touch, it adds significant resale value should you decide to move later on in life.
Mapping out a home remodel plan together
When you work with Allan Custom Homes, your input is vital. You’re not just a client to us, you’re a valued member of our team. We’ll work with you from start to finish to make sure every single detail is catered to, whether you’re looking for gourmet kitchen with quartz countertops or an updated office space with white trim and built-in shelving, we can make it happen.
Why choose us for your home remodel? The Allan Custom Homes Difference
The owner of Allan Custom Homes, Paul Brundell, is known for his craftsmanship and attention to detail. Paul works on every home remodel project so he, personally, knows your needs are met. When we remodel a home, Paul wants to hear your input every step of the way to ensure your needs are met while creating updated, functional additions that flow with the current style and design of your home. Paul is also a strong advocate for energy efficiency, ensuring your updates are not only visually appealing, but financially and environmentally sound as well. With our expertise, we can design and create a luxury remodel that’s both attractive and functional.
Are you ready to start your remodeling project?
If you’re still thinking it over, here are a few questions to ask yourself if you’re considering investing in a luxury home remodel project:
- What is your budget?
- Does your budget consist of enough money to finish the project to the quality standard you have in mind?
- How many rooms do you want remodeled?
- Have you made a list of all of the things you would like to update/change?
- Will your remodel include major construction work such as tearing down a low bearing wall or adding new plumbing?
- Will the functionality/flow of the room change following the remodel? For example, say you wanted to remodel your closed-off kitchen by knocking out a wall to make it an open concept, sharing space with your living area, because you would like to be able to host large dinner parties with friends and family.
- Will you need to make any accessibility updates such as adding a frameless, walk-in shower to make it easier to bathe without slipping and falling?
- What is your design style? If you’re not sure, we can work with you to determine this.